This is a collection of tools that I find very useful and you dear visitor my find them useful as well.
- PCB Toolkit: A very useful program for PCB designing for almost all things like resistance/amperage calculations, differential pairs, planar inductors, conductor impedance (very useful to design transmission lines) and many many more.
- RealTerm: My favorite and very complete COM terminal.
- LTspice: Probably the most well known and used circuit simulation tool out there. Is very complete and powerful.
- QUCS: Quite Universal Circuit Simulator is an alternative that I quite like to LTspice/Spice. It is simpler and in my opinion easier to learn but not as complete and powerful.
- Scilab: Scilab is an open source alternative to MATLAB and Simulink, like Octave. I use Scilab on Windows for simple simulations and tests.